8 March 2016

Happy Women`s day ♥


Hy Loves! Today I want to start by wishing you all Happy Birthday, wish you will be loved, cherished and appreciated not just this spring as we all introduce into our wished, but all the time. We have a lot of days dedicated to us, but let`s enjoy them all and be happy with all the attention that we receive.

I will continue by telling you about my strange outfit and that you can find all the details about the items in the I was wearing section. Why it is strange? A friend of mine just told me that I look like a waitress so today I have nothing else to do than to be at your service :D

Wish you all a wonderful day,
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Prada Sunglasses: Here
White Shirt: H&M
Shein Dress: Here
Asos Coat: Here
Clutch: Here
Inia Lavin Boots: Here (or contact@inialavin.com)











4 comments:

  1. Dark short dress and white shirt looks super, very chic. Do You look like waitress? Even if so, from very exclusive restaurant :) BUT - those boots are rather no waitress kind, so dont bother. Nice sunglasses and bag!

    blog minimalissmo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look marvelous;)
    set is very elegant, stylish and feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy, classy, clean and those boots... are just A-M-A-ZING! Absolutely stunning Manuela!<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Women's day. The day is inspiring day for whole world women. You are Exciting looking with the skirt. Thanks for sharing. clipping path service
    deep etching service
    photo manipulation service
    background removing service
    color correction service

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)