5 January 2016

Wine red for the all white background


Good Freeze Evening loves! I know that there is nothing new for you that the snow covered the entire city... the case of Bucharest at least and that is extremely cold outside. But for me it doesn`t matter because I took all the courage I needed and go out for some pictures and also for a well needed hot coffee.

I have to confess that I received this pair of wine red boots for a while now and that I wanted so badly to wear them. Didn`t find the opportunity and if you ask me this kind of weather is not so perfect for them but for the sake of the contrast I decided to wear them with an almost all black outfit in contrast with the white snow. What do you think?

I hope you like the outfit and be prepared because I will share with you more winter outfits. And now I have to go because this holiday was perfect but is time to go again back to the gym.

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Asos Coat from Kurtmann
Zara Jeans from Kurtmann
Jessica Buurman Boots
Yvy Bags 
Hat similar Here
White Shirt & Black Vest H&M














5 comments:

  1. Red of your boots are perfect on your combination! Nice choice my dear! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    2nd Eniwhere Fashion's birthday
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect combo! i love your style!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. allowance in June online and uh I think I can remember exactly but uh we had made an entire paging frenchvogue sub graph Expert Lift IQ and of ciao figured you know all treated a lot of exploits its involving land but that was beloved land so tats would not be mad back down what happened was late today out began to get a .

    http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/expert-lift-iq/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and super sexy look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)