27 October 2014

Let it snow :D


Hi loves,
Please don`t tell me:" Outside is snowing and you`re wearing a summer dress?!" 
I have to confess that these pictures were made last week when outside were like 20 something degrees and I was so in love with this outfit for being so comfy and still chic that I couldn`t ignore it even if it`s time passed. I will miss this kind of weather for sure, but let`s see the good part, Santa is so close hahah ♥ All the stores already brought Christmas decorations, sweets and all the other items that make you feel the Holiday Spirit!!

Anyway, now I have to go because I must get to my make up appointment at MAC. Can`t wait to show you more pictures and tell you more info about it!!

Wish you a wonderful week
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Shoes and Bag: Dasha
Watch: Guess
Sunglasses: Ray Ban









1 comment:

  1. You look great! Love the dress combined with the nude shoes and bag :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)