16 February 2014

Casual Sunday


             Good evening loves! Maybe you`re asking what I`ve been done lately? Well, not much but not less at all. As the same, I`m preparing the small collection and I`ve added some new items that will be launched soon after the 28th of this month because then I will have the postponed Fashion Design exam at Atelierele Ilbah. I hope you`ll all enjoy the items and I will tell you more at the perfect moment.
             Meanwhile tomorrow the schools starts again and I still feel like I`m on holiday and I don`t want to ruin my mood yet :)) So I will turn back to my tv series and if you have some recommendations I will be happy to hear them!

I hope you all have a great evening,
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Hat: Here, Jacket: Here, Blouse: Here, Boots: Here, Bag: Dasha, Watch: Guess









10 comments:

  1. Manuela, esti asa de dragalasa!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manuela, esti asa de dragalasa!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top and jacket!
    Good luck with school tomorrow :)
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, I love the outfit!
    http://simonaroxanahuidiu.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casual but very chic and interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nos encanta la falda, guapísima
    http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gecuta ta este marimea S sau M?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buna :* este marimea M fiindca sunt mai lata in spate si altfel imi era mica la umeri !

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)