22 July 2013

Black jumpsuit


Hi girls! Today I want to tell you that lately I have ordered( If I`m not wrong) 4 new jumpsuits :D. It`s crazy, but in the same time I love how they look and mostly because they are so easy to wear and accessorize ! This one for example, is the most recent one that came and even though I have other outfits to show you, I couldn`t wait more. You can find it available also on neon yellow and orange, but for me, I have decided that is more suitable on black due to the fact that in this period I`m very tanned and also my hair is now bright blonde. 
What do you think?

Have a great week,
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Jumpsuit: Here, Sunglasses: Here, Bag: Here, Sandals: Here






9 comments:

  1. Lovely look :))

    http://jadorefashionlove.blogspot.ro/2013/07/red-navy-for-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. preciosa eleccion''
    me encanta tu blog,te gustaria que nos siguieramos?
    te invito a pasar por mi blog
    espero que te guste y te animes a seguirme
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look lovely! beautiful cutout on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just discovered your blog and I am loving all of your looks! Beautiful style lovely, you have won a new fan in me!

    www.thelookes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi plac accesoriile aurii, completeaza perfect aceasta tinuta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salopetele-s foarte in vara aceasta. A ta e chiar deosebita si foarte eleganta. Rosul nu face decat sa completeze tinuta si are un efect uimitor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic jumpsuit! I love how you have accessorized it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh superbe !!!!


    décidément tout te Vas mais la combinaison !

    hummm tu es très désirable en cette tenue !!!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)