23 June 2013

Favorite dress



Hi girls! As you all know already about my exams session, I want to tell you also that is officially over and I am a graduate now....Finally!!! So I thought it will be a perfect occasion to wear this gorgeous dress that before it was far from my mind that I will ever wear it.Why? Well, I considered that this kind of shape and length will not be suitable for me, but everything has a beginning! 
If you want to find it or some similar ones at great prices I will highly recommend you to visit the following site: AxParis . 

So from now on I will enjoy my free time and spend some quality time with my friends that lately are saying that i have been neglect them. Sorry guys!

Have a wonderful evening,
Kisses, Manuella 

I was wearing: Dress: Here, Sandals: Versace for H&M, Bag: LaPallete, Sunglasses: Romwe









11 comments:

  1. Rochița e superbă + arăți bine în ea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte draguta rochia! Iti vine perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous dress, you look amazing! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. iti sta minunat! http://leti.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce frumoasa e! Iti vine super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ai putea sa-mi spui te rog ce marime este ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buna, este masura S sau 8! nu mai stiu exact cum sunt trecute dar e cea mai mica :D Este si elastica asa ca nu prea este o problema

      Delete
    2. Multumesc ! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)