26 June 2013

Day dreamer

Good evening girls! In this post I want to tell you how good I felt wearing this dress. I know that you may say "Is just a simple dress!" but believe me, wearing it made me feel like a urban princess. When we were young we all dreamed to be princesses, to wear royal dresses and jewelries and meet the famous prince. Well this is not so hard if we manage to find the perfect guy that treats us like as we were princesses, wear the right clothes, which also don`t have to be extremely expensive(even though we want them to be, but at the right moment they will be :D ) aaand in the same time behave the right way.

Sounds perfect, isn`t it?
I know it may sound stupid but believe me, it is possible.And this dress helped: Pearl pink, soft details, fluid, comfy and also elegant, everything at an affordable price.Can I ask for more?

I hope you`ll continue to dream and also that you`ll never get tired trying to transform your dreams into reality.

Have a wonderful evening,
Kisses, Manuella 


I was wearing: Dress: Here, Sunglasses: Romwe, Sandals: Zara, Bag: LaPallete








10 comments:

  1. Ce rochiță frumoasă !
    Îmi place culoarea, aplicațiile, materialul, tot, tot. Cred că este ideală pentru vară, fiindcă e vaporoasă.
    De asemenea, consider că-ți stă foarte bine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arati superb Manu! Culoarea asta iti vine perfect, imi place enooorm rochita! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te prind asa bine culorile pastelate/nude <3

    www.iheartblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomeeeee! Love this look! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hola guapa tienes un look precioso. Te keda fenomenal me gusta muchisimo tu blog si kieres podemos seguirnos mutuamente besos. http://dolvirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rochita e superba ! :) Perfecta pt zilele caniculare ! :)

    te pup

    butterflyeffectbymarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. we love your dress!!!

    xxx

    Barcelona Brunettes
    www.barcelonabrunettes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally understand you!! Loved the color of the dress and the fact that you paired it with round sunglasses gave it an upgrade! =D I'm happy you felt like a princess, every girl should feel like a princess from time to time!

    xoRosie
    The Austrian Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superba rochita iar tu o faci sa arate si mai bine :) kisses darling
    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)